SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Eastern Counties, Norwich Dennis Lancet III EX6657, with a Duple C33F body, is seen in Wellington Street Coach Station in Leeds.
It had been new in March 1950 to Reynolds Garages Limited (Metroplolitan Coaches), Great Yarmouth, and passed to Eastern Counties, with the Reynolds business in July 1951, becoming Eastern Counties DS982. Interestingly the P.S.V. Circle Fleet History 2PF1 records, on page 106, that "DS981-3 were fitted with bus-type front indicators, were repainted in bus livery and relegated to bus duties in 1957".

Photo taken by John Kaye, Saturday 26 July 1958, Wellington Street Coach Station, Leeds

©1960-2021 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Eastern Counties ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: ecds982. Page and photo added April 2021
Cookie policy