SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 2 - 1959

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Eastern Counties CB829, HPW814, was a Beadle-Bedford with a Beadle B35R body new in 1949. The original Bedford petrol engine was replaced by a Gardner 4LK in 1950 and the bus was withdrawn in 1961 after which it became Eastern Counties staff bus X51 before passing to Ben Jordan (dealer), Coltishall in 1965.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Saturday 24 January 1959, Bishop's Road Bus Station, Peterborough

©1959-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 2 - 1959 Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
Eastern Counties ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: eccb829. Page and photo added December 2013
Cookie policy