SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 2 - 1959

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Eastern Counties D999, FNG818, new in 1947 was a Beadle-Dennis integral with a Beadle B33R body seen at Bishop's Road Bus Station, Peterborough. It had a Gardner 4LK engine and Dennis units from United Counties 504 (VV7278) and was withdrawn later in 1959.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Saturday 24 January 1959, Bishop's Road Bus Station, Peterborough

©1959-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 2 - 1959 Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
Eastern Counties ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: ec999. Page and photo added September 2013
Cookie policy