Eastbourne hosted a miniature tramway for tourists between 1954 and 1969 running two thirds of a mile close to the beach from Princes Park to the Crumbles, where the Sovereign Centre development now stands. Initially 15 inch gauge, it was later changed to 2 feet. Car 01, the shop, is seen at the western terminus, with 7 in the background.
Photo taken by Trevor Brookes, Sunday 26 March 1967, Princes Park Terminus, Eastbourne
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.