BDV1, a 1936 Leyland Tiger TS7, new to Devon General (110) with petrol engine and Harrington B32F body.
Reseated to C32F in 1947 and renumbered TCL 110. Withdrawn 1948, sold to Ribble Motor Services 1949 (possibly as chassis only) and immediately fitted with Leyland 7.4 litre diesel engine and rebodied by Burlingham B34F. Numbered 2705, but renumbered 214 in 1950. Withdrawn 1960; sold to Millburn Motors (dealer), Preston, 7/61 and to Princess Bus Service, Clonmel, 9/62. Seen here in Tipperary in July 1964, still with Princess Bus Service. Sold to Transport Society of Ireland, 1970, for preservation, but sadly no longer appears in current preserved vehicle listings, suggesting it is no longer extant.
Photo taken by Trevor Leach, July 1964, Tipperary, Eire
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.