SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 4 - 1963

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Derby 47, EVC244, was a Daimler COG5/40 with a Park Royal B38F body which had been new in April 1940 as Coventry 244. It was acquired by Derby in October 1949 and used mostly for driver training. It was not licensed as a P.S.V. whilst with Derby., and was seen outside the garage.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Sunday 14 July 1963, Derby Garage, Ascot Drive

©1963-2021 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 4 - 1963 Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
Derby Corporation ...
Fleet Photo Index
Coventry Corporation ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: db47. Page and photo added March 2021
Cookie policy