Photo © Alan R Hall. Please do not re-post without permission.
Cunningham's Bus Service 52, LFS465, and 47, EXS228F in the depot.
52 was a Leyland PD2/20 with Metro-Cammell H33/29R bodywork which was new to Edinburgh Corporation in August 1954 as their 465. Originally it was fitted with H33/27R bodywork but was reseated in 1959. It was acquired by Cunningham's in September 1970 and entered service with them in October of that year; it was scrapped in December 1975.
47 was a Leyland PDR1/1 with Alexander H44/33F bodywork which was new to CBS in September 1967. When Cunningham's was sold to Western SMT on 12 August 1979 it was acquired by Western but never operated by them; the following month it went to Shennan of Drongan and was last licensed in December 1983.
Photo taken by Alan Hall, mid 1970s, Cunningham Garage, Underwood Road, Paisley
©1970-2020 Alan R Hall All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.