Photo © Essex Bus Enthusiasts Group. Please do not re-post without permission.
The other two Leyland PD1/1 double deckers City Coach acquired in 1947, their first double deckers, had highbridge Alexander bodywork. After takeover by Westcliff the former LD2, LEV918, stands at the Benfleet terminus with a 26 to Canvey Leigh Beck.
It now carries Westcliff fleetnames and its Eastern National fleet number 1113, plus the small white circle indicating allocation to Benfleet/Canvey depots.
Photo from Frank Church collection, EBEG, courtesy of Brian Pask, taken mid 1950s, Benfleet Station
©1955-2019 Essex Bus Enthusiasts Group.
Click here to visit the EBEG web site for details about how to join the group, their regular meetings and monthly magazine and also for information about photos for sale from their collection.