City Coach B28, KTW241 was a Bedford OB with a Perkins P6 oil engine and a Mulliner B32F body, new in August 1946. Passed to WMS in 1952 but was never renumbered and sold to Hipperson (contractor), Dagenham c. August 1952.
Many of this batch lasted into ENOC days and 2 or 3 are thought to have been exported to Cyprus. Not sure if the dog sitting to attention on the left of the photo was part of the photographer's team !
Photo from Essex Bus Enthusiasts Group collection, courtesy Chris Stewart, taken Laindon Station