Photo © Linden Edwards. Please do not re-post without permission.
County Motors, Lepton 96, OVH607, a Leyland Tiger Cub PSUC1/1 with Willowbrook B43F body, new in 1959.
It passed to Yorkshire Traction as 595 on the takeover of County Motors on 1st January 1969. It was withdrawn in 1971 passing to North's, the dealer, who immediately sold it along with another similar one to Cars & Commercials, dealer, of Dublin but no further trace is known of this one.
With the Parish Church as a backdrop, it is seen here in Lord Street, the Huddersfield terminus for all County services and those of Yorkshire Traction, West Riding and Hebble, as well as Bradford CT and certain Huddersfield JOC routes.
Photo taken by Linden Edwards, posted by John Stringer, mid 1960s, Lord Street, Huddersfield
©1960-2021 Linden Edwards All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.