Colchester Corporation 46, KEV331, was a Bristol K6A with Duple utility H56R body new in August 1945. It was photographed on a peak hour journey in the queue leaving Colchester Bus Station just before withdrawal in June 1964.
At that time the Corporation's bus stops were sited along the exit road to Queen Street.
Photo taken by Trevor Brookes, June 1964, Colchester Bus Station
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.