SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 4 - 1963 on

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Seen in the Bus Station at Peterborough is Barton, Chilwell 794, 794ARR, a Barton BTD2 with a Northern Counties FL37/33F body new in October 1959.
It had been new as City Coach Company G7 in 1949, a Leyland PS2/11 with Heaver C39C body and registered NVX170. The second steering axle was removed in 1950 when the regulations were changed to allow 30' long single deckers on two axles.

Barton 829 is behind.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Sunday 20 September 1964, Peterborough Bus Station

©1964-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 4 - 1963 on Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
Barton ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: bt794. Page and photo added March 2016
Cookie policy