SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 2 - 1959

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Seen at Whipsnade Zoo is Barton 772, NOR511, which was an A.E.C. MU3RV Reliance with a Duple Elizabethan body which had been acquired in 1957 from Creamline, Bordon to whom it was new in 1955. It had a special roof luggage rack. It was rebuilt to become the first of the ten Barton BTS2 models in 1969. Fitted with a Plaxton Panorama Elite C45F body it became number 1130 and was re-registered to YRR508H.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Sunday 17 May 1959, Whipsnade Zoo

©1959-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 2 - 1959 Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
Barton ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: bt772. Page and photo added August 2014
Cookie policy