SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 2 - 1959

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Barton 704, PAL524, was a Barton BTS/1 with a Barton FDP43F body new in February 1954. The chassis was reconstructed from that of Bolton 132, WH 9505, Leyland TD5c. 704 was withdrawn in November 1963 and passed to Haley and Weller, Draycott in January 1964 as a staff bus.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Sunday 10 May 1959, Barton's Head Office, High Road, Chilwell

©1959-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 2 - 1959 Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
Barton ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: bt704. Page and photo added August 2014
Cookie policy