SCT '61 - 1960s Bus Photo Archive Photo of the Week
EUH973, a Leyland PD2/3 with Leyland L27/26R body seen in the fleet of S.Blackwell and Sons of Earls Colne. Originally delivered to Western Welsh in 1950 where it had the fleet number 973, it was acquired by Blackwell in November 1963. At the end of October 1965, six months after this photo was taken, Blackwells were taken over by Hedingham and District, EUH973 being given fleet number L44.
Parked next to it is Eastern National DT2338 (originally 1381), UEV831, a Bristol KSW5G with ECW L27/28R body from 1952.
Photo taken Saturday 17 April 1965, Colchester Bus Station