SCT'61
Trolleybus Gallery

Photo © Alan R Hall. Please do not re-post without permission.

Bradford 801, BDJ89, was a BUT9611T which was new to St Helen's Corporation in January 1951 as their 189 although it was later renumbered 389. It carried an East Lancs H35/28R body.
Purchased by Bradford in 1958, its body was refurbished by Roe and it was fitted with auto-acceleration before entering Bradford service on 25 March 1959. It was withdrawn on 12 December 1970.

Photo taken by Alan Hall, c.1969, Clayton Terminus

©1969-2017 Alan R Hall All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Grey Scale
Trolleybus Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
Bradford Corporation ...
Fleet Photo Index
St Helens Corporation ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: bf801a. Page and photo added September 2012
Cookie policy