SCT'61
Trolleybus Gallery

Photo © David Mitchell. Please do not re-post without permission.

Bradford 687, CAK687, a Karrier E4 with Weymann H30/26R body new in 1938, rebuilt by Samlesbury Engineering in 1950. It was withdrawn from service in 1962.
It was one of two trolleybuses given a special livery to commemorate Bradford's Golden Jubilee of trolleybus operation in June 1961, in this case restored to its original 1938 navy blue and cream livery.

Photo taken by David Mitchell, 1961, Bottom of Church Bank, Bradford

©1961-2017 David Mitchell All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Grey Scale
Trolleybus Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
Bradford Corporation ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: bf687. Page and photo added August 2008
Cookie policy