SCT'61
Trams

Photo © Paul Haywood. Please do not re-post without permission.

Bradford 104 was the decorated last tram in 1950. After a brief sojourn at a farm on Baildon Moor, then as a scoreboard at Odsal rugby stadium it was restored in 1958. Between then and 1963 it was allowed to run "excursions" on the short stretch of track still in situ at Thornbury Works, using the trolleybus wires then in regular use. It is now a static exhibit at the city's Industrial Museum.

Photo taken by Paul Haywood, 1961, Thornbury Works, Bradford

©1961-2017 Paul Haywood All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Bradford Corporation ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: bf104b. Page and photo added October 2009
Cookie policy