SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Preserved Alexander Northern, Aberdeen ND10, BMS405, a Daimler CVD6 with a Burlingham C33F body was seen arriving at the Hillingdon Rally in the older blue/cream livery of Alexander.
New to Alexander, Falkirk in March 1948, as D10, it was transferred to the newly formed copany in May 1961, the 'N' prefix being applied to the fleet number in 1962, and was withdrawn in 1970, passing to Telefilms (dealer), Preston in June, and to a private owner in Bishops Waltham by March 1973.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Sunday 24 June 1979, Hillingdon

©1979-2020 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Grey Scale
Alexander Northern ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: annd10. Page and photo added May 2020
Cookie policy