SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Alexander Midland, Falkirk MAC36, FWG40, an AEC MC3RV Monocoach with a Park Royal B45F body. It was new in January 1955 as AC36 to Alexander, Falkirk, becoming Alexander Midland MAC36 in May 1961, although the 'M'prefix was not applied until 1962.
It was withdrawn in 1970 and is seen at Milngavie garage in use as an office, before passing, in March 1971, to Smith (dealer), Glasgow.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Saturday 1 August 1970, Milngavie Garage

©1970-2019 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Grey Scale
Alexander Midland ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: ammac36. Page and photo added October 2019
Cookie policy