SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © Alan R Hall. Please do not re-post without permission.

Alexander's (Fife) L7, AWG384, started life as W Alexander & Sons RO598, a 1948 Guy Arab III with Cravens H30/26R bodywork. Transferred to Fife at the time of the split, it became FRO598. In December 1964 it was converted to a tow wagon at Gallatown Works and based thereafter at Dunfermline depot.
By contrast, the next ancillary vehicle to carry the number L7 was the former FRD209, HXA409E, one of the final batch of extended Lodekkas.

Photo taken by Alan Hall, 1968, Dunfermline Depot

©1968-2017 Alan R Hall All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Alexander Fife ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: afl7. Page and photo added December 2012
Cookie policy