Photo © Alan R Hall. Please do not re-post without permission.
Alexander's (Fife) FPD147, MWG362, of St Andrews depot was a Leyland PSUC1/2 with Alexander C41F bodywork which had been new to Walter Alexander & Sons in 1959 as their PD147.
It is seen parked up between trips on service 305 between Dundee and Tayport via the relatively new Tay Road Bridge. The flipover OMO sign can be seen on the front panel although, in those days, all passengers making journeys which involved a bridge crossing were issued with an insert ticket (orange for singles and buff for returns), overprinted to show that the bridge toll was included in their fare. This procedure only happened on the Tay Bridge and was never employed on services crossing the Forth Bridge.
Photo taken by Alan Hall, 1969, Seagate Bus Station, Dundee
©1969-2019 Alan R Hall All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.