SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 3 - 1960-62

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

FWW480 was a Leyland PD1A which, when new in March 1947 to Severn, Dunscroft, had a Northern Coachbuilders H30/26R body.
This was replaced by a Roe H33/25R body in 1955. Severn withdrew it in April 1958 and it is seen here, at the bus station in Ardrossan, with Steele, Stevenston (A1 Service, Ardrossan) who had the platform doors fitted after acquiring it from Severn.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Saturday 9 June 1962, Ardrossan Bus Station

©1962-2021 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 3 - 1960-62 Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
A1 Service ...
Fleet Photo Index
Severn, Dunscroft ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: aefww480. Page and photo added September 2021
Cookie policy