SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 1 - 1958

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Aldershot & District EOR288 was new in 1944 with a Strachan L22/26R body. It was rebodied with a Weymann L25/26R body in 1950 when it started to carry its fleet number of 883 and is seen in Guildford (Farnham Road) Bus Station.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Saturday 14 June 1958, Farnham Road Bus Station, Guildford

©1958-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 1 - 1958 Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
Aldershot and District ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: ad883. Page and photo added August 2011
Cookie policy